Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Student Success statement 

the 3 questions:
1. Can people trust me to do what's right? 
2.Am i committed to doing my very best?
3.Do i treat people the way i want to be treated?

"If the answer to these questions are YES, there is no way you can fail." 
Lou Holtz

I assert that  people who are relying on me to do the right think do trust me. I know they do because I've gone through these types of situation and i never fail them. I'm also committed to do my best at all times. It's always good to do better that you did before or better that the day before and that's how you know your committed to do your best. They way i treat people is the way i want to be treated. I'm a nice, carrying and a person that likes to share. But when someone treats me bad and disrespects me i rather avoid them than treating them the same way because if i would treat them the same way that will make me a reflection of them, a bad person and that's not me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment