Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Final: Part 1

My biggest fear ever is The stage. I have stage fright, when I have to talk in front of people I start to get red, I start moving as if I’m dancing, I sometimes even choke on my own words. However My interdisciplinary Project made me accomplish my biggest fear. It Was a success. My project was based on marijuana. I hate marijuana so I wanted to keep it illegal. But there was a big problem my teammates wanted to legalize it. So I had to go with their idea since two voices are louder than 1. I'm going to be honest, I was stressed out at the beginning because I didn't feel comfortable legalizing.  However I looked into it and I found out the benefits it can bring to us. Since then, the project became easy. My teammates and I practiced most of the days. We met up on the weekends to make sure we do everything correct. The day of the show case I seen many judges and that got me nervous. But since I am in leadership I was assigned to help out teachers and so I was analyzing how the doctors(judges) will judge us and suddenly I felt ready and I wasn't as nervous anymore. My teammates and I were more than ready. We got in there and provided evidence on why marijuana should be legalized. The teacher and the judge were impressed because we did perfectly fine. We got out the classroom with a big smile on our faces, feeling so confident and joyful. The more you practice the better you will do and the more you’ll built up confidence upon yourself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment