Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Final: Part 2


Every time I walk in into class, Mr. Haymore is always greeting us with a “Good morning” It’s always good to start of your day with a Good morning. What I like about this class is that it’s well organized and I learn new things each day. I also enjoy this class because it gets me thinking about life. It motivates me to be a better person.  I really don’t hate anything about this class, but there is one thing that I’m not so happy about, my friends are so far away from me. I wish I can sit down next to them. A suggestion I can give for this class is to put music at all time so we can relax and do our work quickly and peacefully. I honestly did try my best for this class. I followed the rules and I did all my work. Every night I get my 100+ goals and I go through them and read them. I like reading them because It reminds me of what I want to do in my life. I am committed to being a CTR person because I like choosing the right at all times, even if it doesn’t seem fun. I know the consequences a person can get in to if they chose the wrong. I believe that’s a hassle and it won’t be worth it so I rather choose the right and live a good and easy life without any problems.  I promise to always follow the right path and to make good decisions in life. I will not be influence by the teenagers who are consuming drugs and damaging their bodies. I will think smart and live my life in a healthy way. I will also be kind at all times, and help others who are in need. 

No comments:

Post a Comment