Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Final Part 1

1.Some things i liked about this class was the kindness of all people, specially Mr. Haymore . The songs Mr.Haymore plays(Do the Right Thing). The fact that i had my friend Stefanye here (;

2.the things that i did not like about this class is being here so early -.-

3.Everything is good about this class, just keep up the great teaching and positive attitudes.

4. i honestly did do my best in this class, i finished all my assignments i was told to do.

5. i am always reading my 100+ life planning goals daily... it makes me want to accomplish them sooner that soon.

6. i am 100% committed to being a CTR person. it comes out naturally, and i am always nice and helpful to everyone. and i help those who need it. i can also distinguish the right and the wrong. i always choose the right.

7. i will always remember the song he plays and of course my blogger. (much pride)

No comments:

Post a Comment