Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Thoughts...

Yesterday someone really important to me april fooled me, it wasn't funny at all.
i want to graduate already.
i want to go to north ridge already and live over there.
 i want to cook my own food.
im still mad about yesterday.
my bf dumped me, he was jk though. Still nt funny
he made me cry. he had me suffering for a little while. still not funny
i mean like who cries for a boy??? pshhh, not me.
i was thinking of getting him back , but knowing him he will probably take it serious and he will not want to talk to me and then ill do it everything just for a actually break up lol ,,,, i will feel so dumb, ill feel more dumb than he made me feel after he tricked me.

anyways, my mom left to Oxnard(my grandpa is sick and hes leaving to mexico, i hope i see him again... god me with him) and im home alone.. well my brothers are there but they are nobodies. i need to do mother chores, i need to go do a payment to sears, i need to clean the house, and go pump gas in the car.
i was in a healthy diet but i broke it after 15 days.... omg i need to go back in it, i want to look pretty for prom!
okay bye im done sharing whats on my mind with you guys.

3/18/15

No comments:

Post a Comment