Thursday, November 20, 2014


Thanksgiving and Thanksgiving day

  It is a national holiday celebrated especially in the U.S and in Canada as giving thanks to the blessing of the harvest and proceeding year. it was claimed in 1863, during the civil war by president Lincoln, to thanks and praise for our god. we thank him for those protect us, such as the military victory. We celebrate with a table of delicious food. for example Turkey, mash potato, and desert. this food was first served to the Europeans when they arrived.





  • i am thankful for......
  • for having a supportive mother who cares for me and my education.
  • Having a roof under my head
  • Having a great dad who loves me. 
  • Having a food of plate every time i get home from school(breakfast,lunch,dinner)
  • for my lovely friends that encourage me to do better. 
  • For being healthy. 
  • For having amazing teachers. 
  • For waking up this morning . 
  • for having an education 
  • for having necessary needs. (cloths,food,water) 
  • for having positive people that surround me
  • following the right path, and not the wrong. 
  • my sisters and brother.
  • the soldiers who fight for our country 
  • for being alive 




No comments:

Post a Comment