Wednesday, August 20, 2014


                                           My first week of school
   

      My first week of school in HPIAM was somewhat exciting. Not knowing anybody got me nervous at times. The good thing is that two of my lovely friends are with me in this process. The very fist day, was interesting because I met nice people. Its a huge change in my high school life. I transferred from Diego Rivera seeking for a better education and for fun activities and clubs. in my old school I never really had fun moments because they didn't have any fun events or entertainment. everything was different, we had to wear a certain type of uniform, that required jeans and shirt.. In this school we only have to wear a shirt with the school logo. That's not bad. it's also a huge difference because everyone seems to have school spirit. That's awesome! I have amazing teachers, and good classes. For my first period I have AP English, its kind off difficult but Its fine because I see it as a challenge. second period I have computer class, its pretty cool learning how to type the correct way and learning about people who are inspirable. My third block I have sports med rop. that class is great, its all about staying healthy and safe. My fourth class I have health, my old school didn't required health and now I have to take it with the freshman's. its a good thing because it's a peace of cake. Last but not least my fifth class is Ap Government and politics. My favorite class because my teacher always has the students thinking about life, its my second week and I learned many new things. Since its my senior year, education will be my main priority , but I will make sure I'll have fun and built lots of memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment